Browse, view, and download videos on the internet and streaming sites. Download Vidmate for PC Windows and Mac!
Developed by the UC Group – a part of the larger Ali Baba group – Vidmate is a free Android app that allows users to download music and videos from dozens of streams and websites such as Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram among more.
|Name||Vidmate for PC|
|File Size||31 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows – All Versions|
The app has its own extensive search engine where you can search, browse, view, and download videos available on the internet. With Vidmate, there is absolutely no restriction, and you get the freedom to explore over 1000+ websites.
The best thing about Vidmate is its speed. The initial installation takes only a few seconds, and you get to stream videos in HD quality in no time. What’s more? The content on Vidmate is compatible with a variety of devices and operating systems, so there’s never a sad day.
Unfortunately, Vidmate doesn’t have a PC variant. Being so, you need an Android Emulator to get the app on your PC – Windows or Mac. This guide explains how you can download Vidmate for PC Windows and Mac using BlueStacks or Nox Emulator. So, stay with us!
System Requirements for Downloading Vidmate for PC Windows
- Operating System: Windows 10 | Windows 8 | Windows 10 | Windows 7 | Windows XP | Both 32-bit and 64-bit support
- RAM: Up To 4GB
- Graphics Card: 1.0 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
- Disk Space: 4GB Hard Disk Space
- Video Memory: 2 GB RAM
Vidmate for PC – Free Download Guide Using BlueStacks Emulator
Vidmate, as mentioned before, has no PC version. That means you need a different way to download and install the device on your machine.
You can use BlueStacks Emulator that happens to be one of the most user-friendly, reliable, and secure software. It works by replicating the Android UI on your PC Windows machine, thus tricking apps into believing that they are running in the native Android ecosystem.
Steps to download Vidmate for PC are easy to understand. Read them below!
Step 1: Download BlueStacks Emulator
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks Emulator, and click the ‘Download BlueStacks’ button to install it.
- Open the setup file, allow the required permissions, and tap on ‘Finish.’
- The emulator is successfully installed.
Step 2: Configure BlueStacks Emulator
- Login to BlueStacks Emulator.
- Sign in either by using Google Account credentials or creating fresh credentials as your username and password.
- Now, choose your location and preferred language.
Step 3: Download the Vidmate App
- On reaching the home page of the emulator, search and open Google Play Store.
- Since you are logging in to Play Store on PC for the first time, you will be required to sign in. Use your Google account credentials for the same.
- Type ‘Vidmate’ in the search bar and click the ‘install’ button.
- Wait for a few minutes till the installation ends, and open the app folder of the BlueStacks emulator.
- You should see the icon for the Vidmate App there.
Vidmate for Mac – 100% Secure, Download Guide Using Nox Emulator
You can download Vidmate for Mac PC using Nox Emulator, the process of which is explained below. Take a look.
Step 1. Download Nox Player
- Visit the official webpage of Nox Player (https://www.bignox.com/) to download Nox Player.
- Select the setup file and follow the prompts by clicking ‘Next’ to install the emulator.
Step 2. Open Nox Player
- Open Nox Player by completing the sign-up process.
- You can either go ahead with your existing Google Account credentials or create a new username and password.
- Configure the necessary settings and go to the Home Page.
Step 3. Search for the Vidmate App
- Go to the Google App Store on Nox Player.
- Since you are opening Nox Player for the first time on PC, you will be required to sign in again.
- Now, go to the search bar and type ‘Vidmate’ to get to the app. Hit ‘Install.’
- Vidmate app will appear in the app folder of the Nox Player. Sign up and start using it.
Key Features of the Vidmate App
1. Higher-Quality Video: The Vidmate app offers video content in higher resolutions, ranging from 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
2. Support for Multiple Video Formats: Vidmate supports a wide variety of formats, ranging from MP4, MP3, MPEG, and more.
3. Fast Downloads: Speed is Vidmate’s strongest suit. Using the app, you can download videos 200% faster as compared to other video downloading apps.
4. Customization as easy as ABC: With Vidmate, you get the freedom to edit and customize videos as per your individual tastes and preferences.
5. Free of Cost Downloads: Vidmate lets you download videos for free. The app offers no-cost services.
6. Intuitive UI: Vidmate has a user-friendly user interface, and users can download content without any confusion. The menu is evenly spanned out, and options are clearly defined.
7. No-Fuss Experience: You can pause, replay, or stop the download at your will. No struggles.
Best Vidmate Alternatives for PC
1. 4K Video Downloader
- 4K Video Downloader is one of the best apps for allowing users to watch content at any pace or time they’d like to.
- The app is free, but users have a choice to upgrade to the Premium version if they’re willing to get their hands on better, more handy features.
- 4K Video Downloader supports a variety of formats, from Mac, Windows to Ubuntu.
- The app has a unique 360-degree video download feature and has multilingual support.
- SnapDownloader is yet another app that made waves for how it supports downloading from over 900+ different websites.
- There is a lot that users can do with this app – converting brief videos to GIFs, changing formats of a normal video, and more.
- With SnapDownloader, you can download videos up to a higher resolution of 8K, and that too, in a wink of an eye.
- SnapDownloader provides no-cost services for up to 24 hours. If users are satisfied with the app, they should pay for the app based on a subscription-based model.
Vidmate for PC – Final Words
We hope this guide helps download Vidmate for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac. Let us know if you still have any doubts or are getting stuck somewhere while downloading the app. We will be happy to assist you.
Have any suggestions? Write to us in the comment section below.