Download Kindle for PC Windows 10 and Mac using our 100% free & secure guide. Get 1.5 million books at your fingertips to read.
Kindle App: An Introduction
Kindle is easily one of those apps that don’t need an introduction. Bringing over 1.5 million books at the fingertips of voracious readers, Kindle takes the crown as a comprehensively rich application that caters to all sorts of user interests.
|Name||Kindle – eBook Reader App|
|File Size||63.0 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows– All Versions|
No matter what you love the most – reading riveting, thought-provoking columns in a newspaper, little pieces of information that trickle through the grapevine or some exemplary novels that push the right emotional buttons – Kindle has it all. The app brings the content of the most popular magazines and newspapers, such as The Economist, the Guardian, and the Daily Mail, with high-resolution color images.
With Kindle, the electronic reading revolution did gain full force, and with more advancements coming, we’re sure Kindle is set to remain as one of the best eBook reader apps.
Having said so, we hate to break it to you that Kindle has no PC variant. Still, you can download Kindle for PC using an Android Emulator. This guide explains how you can download Kindle for PC Windows and Mac using BlueStacks. Stay with us!
System Requirements to Download Kindle for PC
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista and above
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3500, Intel Premium 2.8 GHz and above
- Hard Drive: 4GB Free
- RAM:2 GB
- Video Memory: 128MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics
Kindle for PC Windows – Download Latest Version 2021
If you’re looking to download Kindle for PC, use an Android Emulator. It works by replicating the Android-like environment on a Windows device, thus tricking the apps into believing that they are running in their native ecosystem. For this guide, we’ve chosen BlueStacks Emulator.
Because it’s one of the most user-friendly, reliable, and higher-quality emulators, known to deliver results as expected. Now that you know what BlueStacks is, it’s time to check out the step-to-guide on:
How to Download Kindle for PC using BlueStacks Emulator?
Step 1: Install BlueStacks
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks Emulator.
- Click the ‘Download BlueStacks’ button to save the BlueStacks installer.
- Now, tap on the setup file, install BlueStacks, allow required permissions, and select ‘Finish.’
- After this, your download will begin, and the emulator will be installed in few minutes.
Step 2: Configure BlueStacks Emulator
- Open BlueStacks and login into the emulator.
- You can either sign in by using your existing Google account credentials or creating a new username and password.
- Next, choose your location and preferred language.
- Tap on ‘continue,’ and your installation is complete
Step 3: Download the Kindle App
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to the home page, search for Google Play Store, and open it.
- Sign in to your google account. And continue with the process.
- Now, type ‘Kindle’ in the search bar. As soon as you see the right app option appearing, open it and tap on ‘install.’
- Wait until the installation is complete.
- Go back to the home page, and you should see the Kindle app there.
- Click the icon, and your app is ready to run.
Download Kindle for MAC – The Free Guide Using iPadian
For installing Kindle on Mac, trust the iPadian Emulator. iPadian helps replicate the interface of an iOS device on Mac, hence enabling a safe and effective medium for app downloads.
iPadian is a dynamically fast, secure, and easy-to-use emulator. You can download it from ipadian.en.softonic.com. Alternatively, you can use Nox Emulator.
- Install and launch iPadian on your desktop.
- Sign in and configure settings. Soon, you will look at an interface that resembles that of an iOS.
- Now, go to the Apple Store. Sign in with your existing credentials. You can also choose to go ahead with a brand-new username and password if you feel so.
- Search ‘Kindle’ by typing it in the search bar provided at the top.
- Click the ‘Install’ button and wait for a while until the app installs.
Key Features of the Kindle App
Kindle is by far the best digital e-book reader app out there. Why? Because it’s replete with best-of-breed features. Some of its salient features are as follows:
- Many Themes: Kindle has fantastic themes in both dark and light elements for you to choose from.
- Find Books on the Go: Kindle has over 1.5 million books that account for a large chunk of books available in the world. You have access to all of that at your fingertips. What’s more? You can even search for books through its intuitive search bar.
- Customize Screen Settings: Kindle lets you change screen brightness and orientation according to your preferences. You can also change the size of the fonts and even the background.
- Look for Words and Their Meanings: Kindle has an in-built dictionary that you can use to search for word meanings. All you have to do is long-press, and you have a magic wand at your disposal.
- Animated Page Turn: The Kindle app comes with this unique feature that lets you animate the page turns. It allows you to turn pages just by tapping on the volume rockers.
- Online Sync: If you are using Kindle on multiple devices, it automatically syncs to the place you left before, which is very convenient. It also syncs bookmarks and reading histories.
Best Kindle Alternatives for PC
Google Playbooks has arguably the most extensive e-book library in the market. It comes with many unique features like an offline dictionary which you can download as a backup on your device.
It also has an automatic reading mode tweak which is very cliché. Just like Kindle, it also has multiple themes and comes with online sync options. The app also allows you to read PDFs.
What’s more, it has a separate section for Audiobooks for people inclined to that.
If you are familiar with the world of e-books, Adiko is a name you might recognize. It has been in the e-book industry for many years with multiple positive reviews from readers.
It is loved because of its simplistic approach. The app is not too fancy and offers decent features. It also has free books which you can read on the platform. The inbuilt store is designed as an actual book store which looks very impressive.
This is a popular alternative for Kindle, which many e-book lovers use. It comes with in-built cloud storage that can synchronize your library, bookmarks online.
It comes with heavy customization options, and it lets you use custom fonts, multiple themes, and whatnot. You can also access numerous networks using its inbuilt browsing options.
Kindle for PC Windows and Mac – Final Words
That’s all for this guide. Hope it helps you download Kindle for PC.
Let us know if you still have doubts or are getting stuck somewhere. We will be happy to assist you. Have any suggestions? Write to us in the comment section below, and we shall address them.