Get all of iTunes right on your PC! Download iTunes for PC Windows 10 using our 100% free and secure guide.
iTunes leads the pack as one of the best applications for audio and video streaming services. Not only does it offer access to over 70 million songs – enjoyable through time-synced lyrics, but also allows streaming experiences via an offline mode.
There’s no dearth of content variety on iTunes. Be it documentaries, podcasts, or TV shows, iTunes has it all. The app also enables the convenience to create and sync playlists across platforms so that users can listen to their preferred music wherever they want to. It also boasts multiple broadcasted radio stations that are live and on-demand.
What’s more, iTunes helps users to sync content between a user’s handy device and his computer. One can use Apple music subscription to download unlimited songs from iTunes. With iTunes on your Windows PC, you can configure various apple devices also.
|Name||iTunes for PC|
|File Size||191.7 MB|
|Compatibility||Windows – 7 and above|
System Requirements for Downloading iTunes for PC
Operating System: Windows 7 and above.
Processor: Intel Premium 2 GHz/ AMD Athlon 64 3500
Hard Drive: 3GB Free
Video Memory: 512MB
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible
Video Card: GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X800
iTunes for PC – Free Download Guide
iTunes is arguably the best app for syncing music from iPhone to windows. If you want to download iTunes for PC, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download iTunes for PC
- Go to the official website of iTunes, and tap on the ‘Download’ button to save the installer.
- Open the setup file, and click ‘Next.’ Set everything to default and press on ‘Install.’
- After a few minutes, you will receive a message stating, ‘iTunes has been successfully installed.’
- Now, click ‘Finish’ and move to the next step.
Step 2: Configure iTunes
- Moving on to the next step, you will see the licensee agreement.
- Tap on ‘Agree.’ Soon, you will see another dialogue box. Click ‘agree’ again.
- With that, your iTunes will be up and running.
- Now, sign in to your Apple account and enjoy using it.
- After that, head to the Apple store and download whatever you want to use.
Key Features of the iTunes App
iTunes offers many critical features that users can use to get the most out of this application. Some of them are:
- Ping: iTunes comes with its own social media platform “Ping.” You can use it to share music and add friends and also follow famous artists.
- Auto syncing: One of the significant features of iTunes is its ability to sync data across devices. You can send music across devices from your iPod to your iPhone to your computer effortlessly.
- Smart Playlist: iTunes also comes with pre-formatted parameters that you can use to formulate unique playlists as per your taste.
- Genius Playlists: Genius is a feature embedded in iTunes that uses its machine learning skills to find new playlists that you should explore.
- Home Sharing: This feature enables you to share music across different computers. The only requirement is that all of them should connect to the same iTunes account.
- Download and play Videos: You can also download and play your favorite videos TV shows through iTunes.
- iTunes Store: iTunes comes with limitless functionalities, and it has multiple apps to perform every task. You can go to its store and explore the available options.
Best iTunes Alternatives
The Waltr 2 offers functionalities like iTunes. You can use it to connect iPhone and sync libraries, music, videos, etc. You can also use it to transfer files from your computer. It also supports Airdrop functionalities. Waltr2 comes with a clutter-free UI and offers fast and secure file transfers. It also supports many file formats.
It is one of the best free alternatives for iTunes. It comes with most of the standard functions such as sharing and backing up of data, etc. You can also use its in-built file convertor to convert unsupported files. It also offers fast media transfer, provides better security, and also allows you to back data.
In case you are looking only for a music player alternative, you should check out this software. It is effortless to manage, and you can use it to play any music available on your PC. It comes with 15-band equalization, online radio stations, volume scaling, etc. You can also integrate it with a sound cloud.
Another good alternative to iTunes is the WinX media trans. It offers almost all the functionality of iTunes. You can use it to transfer files, backup photos, and a very intuitive music management ecosystem.
Download iTunes for PC: Final Words
We hope this guide was valuable to you. If by any means, you face issues while downloading iTunes for PC, let us know. You can also write your suggestions in the comment section below.