Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a social simulation game that lets you explore outdoors, set up camps, befriend animal characters and real human players, travel to multiple locations, and much more right from your Android or iOS mobile device.
During the gameplay, you collect cool items, hold a concert amidst the might of the nature, create a theme park, attend the fireworks show, and do a lot more. Yet, there is no denying that a social simulation game such as this would appear more immersive if you can play it on a bigger screen such as your Windows/Mac screen.
Bigger screens do come with the added thrill when you pack up for a tent, strap on the hiking boots, and explore nature. Thanks to the Android emulator such as BlueStacks, you can download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on Windows PC and Mac device. Below is the process you need to follow.
How to Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on Windows 10/8.1/7 and 10?
You can download the app by using either BlueStacks or Nox. Both are popular emulators and are known for enabling faster app downloads for Windows and Mac. For this article, we have gone ahead with BlueStacks.
Visit the official BlueStacks website and click ‘Download BlueStacks’ to start the installation process.
As soon as the download finishes, click to install the .exe file. Hit ‘Next’ to continue, and wait for a while until you see a message that says – installation is completed. Click ‘Finish,’ and the emulator is installed successfully.
Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on Windows/Mac
Log in to BlueStacks by setting your credentials, and search for the app by typing Animal Crossing in the search bar. Double-click the icon, and wait for the installation process to end. Follow the instructions, give the required permissions, and select your credentials. Voila, the app is ready to use. Relish the experience
What are the Key Features of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp App?
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is an exciting social simulation game where you can design your own campsite, hammocks, tents, fireplaces, and everything in and around it. You can have a stuffed-animal sofa, a trendy open-air café, a line-up of guitars, and microphones and more. Also one can hold a fireworks display, organize a nighttime concert, set up a merry-go-round, open a theme park, make a pool, and do a lot more.
- You can design your campsite, camper, and cabin.
- You can do in-app purchases and collect themed items from Garden Events and Fishing Tourneys throughout the year.
- There are over 1,000 pieces of furniture and 300 pieces of clothing and accessories for you to choose from.
- There are over 100 animals with peculiar personalities whom you can befriend and invite to your camp. Fulfill queer animal requests, and see your friendship grow. Take an in-game photo. If your friends like the photograph, you may even get kudos from them.
- You can also take part in events such as Fishing tournaments, Garden events, Scavenger hunts, etc. These events include original content from brands such as Pokémon, Hello Kitty, and Mario. These events usually last for a month and feature micro-transactions and rewards.
- You can play the game in your local language.
- If you play the game in the Eco mode, it will utilize only minimum resources in your PC.
- Repeated taps to initiate an action are a thing of the past. With the help of the android emulator, you can assign a particular action to one key of your computer.
- You can customize in-game FPS and get an incredibly seamless gaming performance.
- Playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp in BlueStacks enables you to transform your gameplay with Macros. The BlueStacks Macro Community offers a gallery of Macros that can breathe life into your Windows or Mac computer and pep up your experience of playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- You can play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp in one window and chat with your friends on the other window.
- It is possible due to the Multi-Instance Manager feature, which you can unlock by pressing CTRL + Shift + 8.
- The Multi-Instance Sync feature allows you to replicate what you are doing on the main instance. This lets you speed up your game and play more.
- With the help of the BlueStacks Script feature, you can write and run a set of commands that will automate repeated tasks. You can trigger the command by assigning the command to a particular key. So, while playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp in your windows or Mac computer, you can script your way to gaming glory.
- Also, you can gather resources and earn money. You can spend the money on accessories, furniture, clothing, and items of decoration for decorating your home. There are hundreds of clothing and thousands of items of decoration, and they are stacking up every day. You can also join special seasonal events and fishing tournaments and earn rewards.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: Compatibility with Windows
Transforms gameplay with a plethora of features
Playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp in BlueStacks has its own benefits. The gallery of inventive macros, multi-instance and multi-instance sync features and scripting features enliven your game and transform your game pay.
Provides the thrill of playing a social game in your language.
Download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac, and play the game in your language.
Playing a social game in the local language definitely adds thrill to your gameplay.
Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac
You can play it on your Windows or Mac system by running it within an android emulator like BlueStacks. The game runs on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 as well as on Windows XP and Vista.